The Tees Valley & Vale of Mowbray LEADER programme has been awarded £1.283m to deliver a programme of rural growth over three years from October 2015.
The Programme offers grants for small and medium sized rural businesses, farmers wishing to diversify, rural tourism projects, community groups, foresters and other rural enterprises.
We cover the rural areas of Hartlepool, Stockton, Darlington, a small part of Middlesbrough and Hambleton district north of Northallerton.
The grant scheme is now open and we welcome applications from eligible businesses.
We offer support under 6 priorities:
- Support for Increasing Farm Productivity
- Support for Micro and Small Business Enterprise and Farm Diversification
- Support for Rural Tourism
- Support for Rural Services
- Support to Cultural and Heritage Activities
- Support for increasing Forestry Productivity
For further information about the scheme priorities and application process please go to the APPLY tab.
By entering your post code location, you can check whether or not you are in the Tees Valley...
Here you will find example of projects funded by LEADER which will be replaced by descriptions of actual...